Gillian is a communication-focused entrepreneur who specializes in connecting with people through content and writing. She believes that quality collaboration reaps huge rewards and a proper cup of tea can make the world right again.
With training in public relations, there are two important things Gillian doesn’t play around with:
- quality research that gets to the heart of the matter
- storytelling in a way that sincerely captures people
With online marketing changing every day, it’s a full-time job to stay on top of the latest strategies and trends. It makes it a lot easier when you’ve got someone on your team who’s made a business out of being a life-long learner.
5 surprising facts about Gillian
- Gillian is half-English. She tips her hat to her motherland with a rather impressive teapot collection.
- With at least intermediate level training, Gillian speaks five languages. These include French, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin and, of course, English.
- Gillian’s mum made the BEST Halloween costumes growing up. After making an especially impressive pumpkin costume, Gillian was told she’d better get good use out of it. She wore that costume 5 Halloweens in a row.
- When Gillian was a kid, she used to pronounce “utensils” as “utencicles”. For years, she couldn’t hear the difference.
- Gillian hit the ground running with her social media business straight out of school. She wasn’t sure if the entrepreneurial lifestyle was for her, but knew there was only one way to find out.