Boost the performance of the content you already have
With Uplift’s content optimization services, we’ll tell you exactly which pieces of content have the biggest opportunities for improvement—and then we’ll give you the exact fixes you need to make to optimize your content for higher performance.
No time to analyze what’s working
As a SaaS marketer, you’re under huge pressure to meet the ongoing demand for case studies, ebooks and white papers that generate more leads and sales. As a result, you’re putting a lot of time, energy and money into creating these important content assets.
But at the end of the day, you don’t have time to analyze how well your content is performing—and you certainly don’t have the bandwidth to tweak and optimize the content after it’s been published.
Your analytics folks aren’t going to fix your content either
You have an analytics team, but they’re focused on the big picture. They may send you a report on traffic and page views if you ask, but it’s not their job to boost your content’s performance.
Increase your bottom line with our content performance services
Imagine if someone swooped in with content optimization services and told you which pieces of content have the biggest opportunities for improvement—and then told you exactly how to optimize them for higher performance?
Instead of spending huge amounts of time and money creating new content, you could make your existing content work harder and convert more.
Increase the ROI of your content with our content optimization services
With Uplift Content’s content optimization services, you can squeeze even more value from each piece of content you create, while at the same time reducing your time and costs.
Uplift Content conducts quarterly content performance optimization audits so you know what content’s performing and what’s not. Our content optimization services identify:
- what content is driving conversions
- which keywords and calls to action are getting results
- specific tweaks and fixes that will increase customer engagement and conversions
- opportunities to attract more views of your content
- what existing content you should be promoting
- opportunities to broaden your ability to reach your audience
What are content performance optimization services?
Content performance optimization services are the ongoing processes of tracking, measuring and improving the performance of your content. SEO is part of it, but content performance optimization services go further, giving you the insights and concrete fixes you need to get the longest lifespan and biggest ROI out of each piece of content.
How our content performance services work
Through our work with high-growth B2B SaaS companies like Okta and WalkMe, we’ve discovered a simple process that delivers big results for seasoned SaaS marketers like you.
1. Determine goals & metrics
We hop on a call to discuss your audience, KPIs and what content you’d like to include in the content performance optimization audit.
You get clarity on your goals and what metrics matter. These are captured in a customized measurement framework that also includes configuration changes that might be needed in Google Analytics to make sure everything is properly tracked.
Once you approve the measurement framework, we’ll collect benchmark data to measure against.
2. Analyze & recommend
You identify up to 50 pieces of content that are most critical for the success of your business. We measure and analyze the performance of your content using Google Analytics, SEMrush (SEO tool) and usability best practices.
You get a strategic consultation with Uplift Content where we present our content performance optimization report and a list of specific recommendations on how to optimize the performance of 10 pages that have the most potential.
3. Update & optimize
We make the recommended changes within your content management system so they get done in a timely way.
You get to focus on other priorities while we take care of the changes.
4. Rinse & repeat
We repeat the process each quarter so you can keep your finger on the pulse of what’s performing and what’s not.
You get content that’s optimized for performance and an even better ROI.
- $3,000 per quarter
It’s important that we’re on the same page
You’re likely a great fit for our content optimization services if:
- you value great content that performs to its fullest
- you want to know exactly how to fix content that isn’t working
- you want to optimize the content that is working
You’re probably not a fit for our content optimization services if:
- you or a team member are dedicated to spending 30 hours per quarter improving the performance of your existing content
- you’d rather spend lots of time and money creating new content in the hopes that it will “work”
- your boss doesn’t care about the ROI of your marketing efforts
You’ve got the best of intentions
Improving the performance of your content is on your never-ending to-do list. You hope someday to:
- meet with the analytics folks
- set up a system for analyzing your metrics
- review your content quarterly to optimize it for better performance
- send your bosses an update each quarter on the results you’re getting from your content
The list of good intentions goes on and on. But, there’s literally only so much time in your day—and you always seem to be putting out fires.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have concrete results to share with your bosses?
You may be struggling to communicate to your bosses the true value of the content you’re creating.
It’s only by consistently measuring, analyzing and optimizing your content that you can see improvements in your results quarter over quarter.
Imagine how great it would feel to be able to slap down a tidy little report that clearly demonstrates the value of your efforts on the company’s ROI.
49% of B2B marketers said they struggle to measure their content’s effectiveness.Content Marketing Institute
Get the appreciation you deserve
We all love a little acknowledgement for a job well done. Make it easy for your bosses by providing them with the concrete results they need to see in order to give you that promotion or raise.
What are you waiting for?
We’re taking on 3 new clients for our content performance services this year and our spots are filling up quickly. Book our content optimization services today so we can reserve a spot in our calendar for you.
Partner with Uplift Content
Our goal is to help you drive real results by maximizing the lifetime value of your content. What sets us apart is our B2B SaaS expertise in content performance optimization, analytics, SEO, usability, lead gen and web writing—all from a content-first perspective. Let us help you give your content the love and attention it deserves.
Everything you need to know—and then some!
How does payment work?
Our content optimization services cost $3,000 per quarter. We invoice as follows:
- $3,000 for the first quarter – to be paid before we start the project
- $1,000 per month for following quarters – starting after the first set of recommendations are implemented
You can pay by wire transfer, PayPal or cheque.
What do we need to provide you with to get started?
You’ll need to provide us with some key information:
- overview of your organization, goals and industry
- existing customer research, personas or journey maps that you have
- access to your Google Analytics, Search Console and CMS accounts
How much time will be required on my end?
- 1 hour to assemble the information required from question #2 above
- 30 minutes for a kick-off meeting (via Zoom)
- 1 hour to review results and recommendations with us (via Zoom)
- 30 minutes to discuss your content goals for the next quarter with us (via Zoom)
- 1 hour to review results and recommendations with us (via Zoom)
We already have an analytics team. Why do we need your content performance services?
Your analytics team is focused on the big picture. They may send you a report on traffic and page views if you ask, but it’s not their job to boost your content’s performance. Our service looks specifically at helping you achieve content objectives that are important to your role and department.
What do we get?
Each quarter you get:
- analysis and measurement of up to 50 pages of content
- content performance results
- specific fixes to optimize 10 pages (we pick pages that have the most opportunity for improved performance and ROI)
- strategic consultation during our calls; you can apply those insights and recommendations to other content on your site
Can we optimize more than 10 pages?
Of course! We can optimize additional pages at the rate of $100 per page.
Can we choose which pages you optimize?
Part of the value of this service is our expertise in identifying the best opportunities for ROI. That being said, you know your industry best so if there are trending topics or upcoming events you want to take advantage of with specific content, please let us know.
What kind of results can we expect?
This is a tricky question to answer because so much of it depends on:
- whether you take our advice
- whether our recommendations get implemented in a timely manner
- how you distribute and promote your content
During our initial call, we can discuss this in detail.
Do you guarantee results?
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee results—there are simply too many external factors that impact how your content is found and perceived. These include:
- a competitor revamping their site
- a new competitor entering the market
- an unrelated product with a similar name stealing search results
- Google changing its ranking algorithm
- technical issues with your site that impact proper indexing
What if we don’t agree with your recommendations?
You’re in full control of which of our recommendations you choose to implement on your site. We’re experts with decades of experience and our recommendations are based on data and best practices—your good results are our reputation. We won’t intentionally steer you wrong.
If you don’t agree with a recommendation for an internal political reason (for example, you don’t want specific keywords associated with your brand, i.e. “cheap”), we’ll work with you to find alternatives.
When can we get started?
We can usually get started within 1 to 3 weeks.
How do we get started?
We’ll send over a Statement of Work for you to sign, as well as an invoice to hold your place in our calendar.
Once we receive payment on the invoice, we’ll schedule a kick-off call via Zoom. During that call, we’ll tell you about our process and ask you some questions about your content, audiences and industry.
We’ll then ask you to provide us with 3 things—see our answer to question #2 for details.
From there, we’ll dive into the project!
Prove the value your content delivers to your company
By consistently measuring your content against key success metrics, you’ll be able to clearly see how well your content is performing.
And more importantly, by consistently optimizing the performance of your content, you’ll be able to demonstrate the effect your work is having on your overall business goals.