Dave is an award-winning journalist who has turned his talents to telling compelling stories for tech companies and business leaders. For the past 10 years, he’s primarily written case studies, white papers, ebooks, and books for a variety of companies and thought leaders, including some of the biggest tech companies in the world. (You know their names.) One of the books he ghostwrote is rated five stars out of five on Amazon.
Dave brings his learnings, experience and skills as a journalist to every business journey he writes about. He digs up the pain points, succinctly explains the solution and how it works, and illustrates the results in a clear, persuasive and engaging way. The result is a story that the target audience wants to read and that moves them to action.
5 surprising facts about Dave
- One of his four(!) cats is blind—and very smart. Other than the fact that he occasionally runs into walls and chair legs, you’d never know that the little gray-and-white guy can’t see.
- Dave prefers Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers over Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers by a wide margin.
- In high school, Dave was the frontman (OK, the guy who screamed over the music) in a couple punk bands.
- He’s a self-taught mediocre guitar player.
- The music playlist Dave listens to during the day while writing has 5,430 songs on it—enough for him to play it for nearly 13 full days without a song repeating.
Meet the next team member, Shari Talbot.