With a background in business and digital marketing, Rebecca has always been drawn to writing marketing content. She recently took the leap to self-employment and now spends all her days creating engaging content.
She writes blog posts, website content and other marketing collateral for a variety of clients. Her favorite things about writing are being able to capture a new client’s unique voice and seeing results (and sales!) from the content she creates.
5 surprising facts about Rebecca
- Rebecca lives in St. John’s, Newfoundland—the most easterly city in North America AND one of the windiest cities in the world.
- She’s always loved baking. Lemon pie and cheesecake are two of her specialties.
- Even though she lives on the coast, Rebecca hates all seafood.
- She owns an incredibly fluffy cat named Tia.
- Rebecca can accurately tell you the name of any SpongeBob episode from a single quote or image. (She’s not sure if she should be proud or ashamed of this.)
Meet the next team member, Josh Sherman.