As a B2B SaaS writer, Sarah’s broad range of writing experience includes web content, feature articles and books. But all of her projects have one thing in common—they’re written with specific audiences in mind, and supported by extensive research. And with years of interviewing experience behind her, Sarah’s able to tease a story (with all the best details) out of just about anyone.
Although B2B SaaS writing is the best part of Sarah’s job, she also enjoys learning about new developments in the tech industry, and finding ways to bridge the communication gap between software developers and users.
5 surprising facts about Sarah
- As a kid, Sarah logged about a million hours on her NES. Most of that time was spent creating Excitebike tracks and playing Duck Hunt.
- Sarah once wrote a biography for a fictional rooster. The client asked for it, and TBH, it was pretty funny.
- Despite what that picture might lead you to believe, Sarah actually has no balancing skills at all. She just tried slacklining, and it really, really didn’t go well.
- Somehow, despite Sarah’s complete lack of balance, she can ride a motorcycle. Her ride of choice? A Yamaha TW200.
- Sarah never visits a new city without tracking down at least one independent bookstore. It’s one of her favorite ways to get to know a place (plus they often have good coffee).