Steph Coelho is a professional writer and editor with nearly a decade of experience in content marketing and a passion for developmental editing of non-fiction. And her background in customer service and client-facing non-profit work has helped her become proficient in project management. Her favorite tech-related topics include health tech, privacy, virtual reality and all things smart home.
Steph considers herself a lifelong learner and appreciates that her chosen career allows her to spend time picking up pieces of information. She approaches every assignment or project as an exciting opportunity to learn about something new or expand on existing knowledge.
5 surprising facts about Steph
- Steph ran two 50K ultramarathons in her 20s. She’s taken an extended break from long-distance pursuits but still enjoys being outside and exploring new trails.
- She’s currently working on a horror sci-fi novel.
- Unlike almost everyone she’s met, she hates the heat and loves the cold. She believes winter is the superior season.
- Back in the day, she auditioned for Canadian Idol and didn’t make it past the first round, but has performed on stage several times, including singing several duets with her husband at their wedding. A local radio station also once gave airplay to one of her original songs.
- Steph has a parrot named Gizmo who spends most of his time being quiet, only to pipe up during important Zoom calls.
Meet the next team member, Judy Sturrup.