Find out what content is driving conversions—and your bottom line
As a SaaS marketer, you’re under huge pressure to meet the ongoing demand for case studies, ebooks and white papers that generate more leads and sales. As a result, you’re putting a lot of time, energy and money into creating these important content assets.
But at the end of the day, you don’t have time to analyze how well your content is performing—and you certainly don’t have the bandwidth to tweak and optimize the content after it’s been published.
Together, we’re going to change all that
49% of B2B marketers said they struggle to measure their content’s effectiveness.Source: Content Marketing Institute
Uplift Content conducts quarterly content performance audits so you know what content’s performing and what’s not. Our audits identify:
- what content’s driving conversions
- which keywords are getting results
- specific tweaks and fixes that will make your content perform even better
- opportunities to attract more views of your content
- what existing content you should be promoting
- opportunities for new content
How our content performance audit & optimization service works
Through our work with high-growth B2B SaaS companies like Okta and WalkMe, we’ve discovered a simple process that delivers big results for seasoned SaaS marketers like you.
1. Goals & metrics
We hop on a call to discuss your audience, KPIs and what content you’d like to include in the audit.
2. Measure & analyze
We measure and analyze the performance of your content using Google Analytics, SEMrush (SEO tool) and usability best practices.
3. Results & recommendations
We present you with our audit results and a list of specific updates that will make your content perform even better.
4. Update & optimize
You make the updates within your content management system (or we can do it for you).
5. Rinse & repeat
We repeat the process each quarter so you can keep your finger on the pulse of what’s performing and what’s not—and optimize the content for an even better ROI.
You’ve got the best of intentions
You’ll meet with the analytics folks. You’ll set up a system for analyzing your metrics. You’ll do a quarterly report and send it out to key stakeholders. You’ll review content after it is published to tweak and optimize it. The list of good intentions goes on and on.
But, there’s literally only so much time in your day—and you always seem to be putting out fires.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have concrete results to share with your bosses?
You may be struggling to communicate to your bosses the true value of the content you’re creating.
It’s only by consistently measuring, analyzing and optimizing your content that you can see improvements in your results quarter over quarter.
Imagine how great it would be to be able to slap down a tidy little report that clearly outlines results quarter over quarter—and opportunities for new content or ROI.
We’ll show you what content’s performing and what’s not
And more than that, we’ll provide you with specific recommendations for improving and optimizing your content for better results.
Each quarter, here’s what you’ll get
- Measurement framework
- Content performance measurement and analysis of up to 50 pages of content
- Content performance audit results
- Specific fixes to optimize 10 pages (we pick pages that have the most opportunity for improved performance and ROI)
- Help implementing the fixes (optional)
- $1,000/month (paid monthly, delivered quarterly)
It’s important that we’re on the same page
You’re a great fit for this content performance audit if:
- you value results
- you constantly strive to improve the performance of your content
- you want to know what exactly is working and what isn’t
- you want to know how to fix the content that isn’t working
- you want to optimize the content that is working
You’re probably not a fit for this audit if:
- you don’t mind throwing spaghetti at the wall in the hopes that maybe the content you’re producing is driving sales
- you already have a good handle on your results
- you have a team in place to analyze your content and continually improve it
Get the appreciation you deserve
We all love a little acknowledgement for a job well done. Make it easy for your bosses by providing them with the concrete results they need to see in order to give you that promotion, raise or gift card to Starbucks.
What are you waiting for?
We’re taking on 6 new audit clients this year and our spots are filling up quickly. Book an audit today so we can reserve a spot in our calendar for you.
Nurture leads and close sales faster
When you consistently measure your content against key success metrics, you know what to promote and what to adjust.
Find out what’s working and do more of it.