Leads, leads and more leads
As a SaaS marketer, you’re under constant pressure to provide your sales team with a consistent flow of highly qualified leads. Problem is, your team’s maxed out and you don’t have the budget to hire an in-house writer. That’s where our ebook writing service comes in.
Benefit from Uplift’s ebook writing service
You’ve tried outsourcing to freelancers in the past, but they just didn’t get it. They asked irrelevant questions, skipped important background research and handed in poorly written pieces of content that simply missed the mark. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Uplift’s ebook writing service is here to help.
You need a partner who “gets it”
It is entirely possible to partner with a skilled B2B SaaS writer who not only “gets it”, but who also provides the strategic content marketing expertise needed to create compelling content that can be used across many channels.
We understand the needs of B2B SaaS marketers like you
You want to work with someone who:
- understands the SaaS buyer’s journey
- can creatively demonstrate your company’s expertise
- knows how to deliver complex information in an easily digestible way
- is skilled in search engine optimization
- ensures that all content is tied back to your content marketing strategy
- takes the time to truly understand your company, product and audience
- ramps up quickly and doesn’t require hand-holding
- provides suggestions, strategies and solutions
You need an ebook writing service that drives leads
When you use our ebook writing service, you work with your own experienced and dedicated SaaS copywriter who is serious about learning everything they possibly can about you, your company, your products and your target market.
By aligning your business goals with the challenges your prospects are looking to solve, we’re able to create high-quality, relevant ebooks, guides and white papers that entice, educate and elicit the actions you’re looking for.
What you can expect when you use Uplift’s ebook writing service
Through our work with high-growth B2B SaaS companies like Okta, LeanData and WalkMe, we’ve discovered a simple process that delivers big results for motivated, maxed-out SaaS marketers like you.
You tell us your goals for the ebook, guide or white paper, and how you want to use it. We help determine the best format and structure, how to build in thought leadership and what SEO strategies we can use to ensure the content performs to its full potential.
2. Project management
You’re swamped so let us take care of the details. We’ll handle the project management, which could include coordinating interviews, managing the review process and keeping the project on track.
3. Research & interviews
You discuss with us your vision for the ebook, guide or white paper. Then we dive deep into the research. From interviewing subject matter experts to diving deep into reports, we use all sources of information at our disposal.
4. Writing the ebook, guide or white paper
First, we develop an outline for you to review. Then we go ahead and write the first draft of the ebook, guide or white paper. Our in-house editor does a first pass before sending it along to you.
5. Performance optimization
Your content needs to perform to its fullest potential so we add elements like keywords, headers and subheaders, hyperlinks and strong calls to action.
6. Revisions & approval
Your time is precious so let us manage the review and approval process. Our goal? Help you get your ebook, guide or white paper generating leads in a timely way.
7. Measure & tweak
Two months after launch, we analyze incoming and outgoing metrics and provide you with a list of suggestions and fixes for optimizing the content’s performance and improving its ROI.
Packages and pricing for our ebook writing service
We help you move prospects through the buyer’s journey by creating compelling ebooks, guides and white papers that get attention and drive sales.
Need more than 5 pages?
White glove – starting at:
- $6,000 for 10 pages/2,000 words
- $12,000 for 20 pages/4,000 word
Enhanced – starting at:
- $3,000 for 10 pages/2,000 words
- $6,000 for 20 pages/4,000 words
Standard – starting at:
- $2,500 for 10 pages/2,000 words
- $5,000 for 20 pages/4,000 words
Let’s make sure we’re a fit
Uplift Content works exclusively with established B2B SaaS companies that understand the value that great content can bring to their business. In particular, we often collaborate with customer marketers, product marketers and content marketers.
We would make a great partner if:
- you value high quality content
- you need a partner who “gets it”
- you want to work with someone who cares
- you appreciate that it takes time to do a good job
- you want someone who is proactive and doesn’t require hand-holding
On the flip side, we’re not the partner for you if:
- you prefer speed and volume over quality
- you expect to pay peanuts
- you wanted the content written yesterday
Watch your leads increase
Imagine how awesome it would feel to watch your qualified leads increase month over month with our ebook writing service. With a capable content partner on your side, you’ll get ebooks, guides and white papers that convert. And that will give you the breathing room you need to work on other strategic initiatives like:
- growing your brand and reach
- focusing on the needs of your prospects and customers
- increasing engagement with your audience
- stepping up your marketing plan
- measuring ROI of latest marketing tactics
- nurturing your team
Today’s the day
Partner with Uplift Content to get the added capacity and skills you need to generate and nurture more leads—and close sales faster.
Book a free discovery call today so we can reserve a spot in our calendar for you.
Join forces with Uplift Content
As a boutique content creation studio, Uplift Content has a track record of success with high growth B2B SaaS companies like Okta and WalkMe. Our hand-selected team of writers helps companies like yours increase their qualified leads by creating high-converting ebooks, guides and white papers.
The Uplift Content team is a pleasure to work with. They’re enthusiastic, research-oriented, clear in their approach and receptive to feedback. Working with Uplift was a true partnership.” Jennifer Callbeck, Director of Business Marketing, Eastlink
Everything you need to know—and then some
Why does your pricing say “Starting at…”?
The rate you see is what we’ve charged recently for similar projects. Once we learn more about your project, we will quote you a specific rate. Topic complexity, meeting time, interview time, amount of research and level of desired service will all impact the rate.
Are your rates hourly?
We usually quote a fixed price for our ebook writing service. This eliminates surprises, and ensures you get valuable content that meets your business goals.
After an initial call to talk about your goals, project, audience, budget and timelines, we’ll put together a detailed statement of work and firm quote for our engagement.
If your content requirements change frequently, then we can discuss whether an hourly rate may be the better option.
Why are you going to ask me about my budget in our initial call?
We’re going to talk about your budget on the initial call for a couple of reasons:
- People can have very different ideas about how much content should cost. We need to make sure we’re on the same page before we go any further.
- We need to prioritize deliverables based on your budget. You might not have funds for the white glove experience, but with a few tweaks to the scope, you can still great content that suits your needs and your budget.
What’s your minimum engagement rate?
Our minimum engagement rate is $1,000 USD—and most projects are in the $1,500 to $5,000+ USD range for a single project.
Without a doubt, you can find people to do this work for less (sometimes much less). In our experience, content providers who quote low aren’t doing their research, don’t have much experience and aren’t too worried if they miss a deadline or hand in a crappy piece of content.
On the other hand, our B2B SaaS customers decide to work with us because they:
- need content that aligns with their business goals
- value well-researched, accurate and engaging content
- understand the impact quality content has on revenue growth
- want to work with professionals who follow a proven process—and always deliver on time and on budget
Do you do discounts?
As a loyal (and keen!) customer, you save 10% when you book 6 or pieces of content with us.
Do you do retainers?
Yes, we love retainer clients because it allows us to dig even deeper into your company and your customers’ pain points. It also allows us to be more proactive in providing content ideas and strategies.
On top of this, retainers allow you to get guaranteed time in our calendars to help you scale your content marketing efforts. And you save 10% off our regular rates.
Once we understand your annual content goals and what content you need each month, we’ll provide you with a retainer agreement that includes a statement of work, quote and terms of engagement.
Retainers start at $1,000 USD per month. Most retainers are between $3,000 and $5,000 USD per month.
How does payment work?
For projects, we collect a 50% deposit before starting the project and invoice the final 50% once the project is finished.
For retainers, we collect the full month’s payment at the beginning of each month.
You can pay by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal or cheque.
What kind of results can we expect?
This is a tricky question to answer because so much of it depends on how you distribute and promote the content. During our initial strategy session, we can discuss this in detail.
We also offer a quarterly content optimization service that identifies:
- what content is driving conversions
- opportunities for new content
- which keywords are getting results
- what existing content you should be promoting
- usability and readability issues and how to fix them
- opportunities to attract more views of your content
Each quarter you get:
- analysis and measurement of up to 50 pages of content
- content performance audit results
- specific fixes to optimize 10 pages (we pick pages that have the most opportunity for improved performance and ROI)
When can we get started?
We can usually get started with our ebook writing service within 1 to 3 weeks.
What do I need to provide you with to get started?
We’ll send over a Statement of Work for you to sign, as well as an invoice to hold your place in our calendar.
From there, we’ll send you an onboarding template to fill out. You only have to fill this out the first time you work with us. It should take about 10 minutes to complete. In it, we ask you to provide information on your target audience, high-level marketing messages and any background reading you feel would be helpful for us when ramping up.
Then we ask you to complete our writer’s brief template. You’ll complete one of these for each piece of content we write for you. It should take about 10 minutes to complete. The brief outlines the format, word count, turnaround time, key messages for the piece of content you’ve requested.
That’s it! Let’s get started.
We’ve worked with bad writers in the past. How can we trust you’ll do a great job?
In our hunt to put together the best possible content team, we’ve also run across many less-than-stellar writers. So, we hear you. But you know, we find it just makes those few gems of writers really stand out.
Our small, hand-picked team of experienced and professional B2B SaaS writers has a track record of success with high-growth B2B SaaS companies like Okta and WalkMe. Let’s let our testimonials and portfolio speak for themselves.
Will you work in other niches besides SaaS?
Yes. It’s always fun to change things up from time to time. If you have a project that is outside of B2B SaaS, get in touch to see if we’d be a good fit.
Do you write anything else besides case studies, ebooks and white papers?
Yes, we write some other kinds of content—case studies, ebooks and white papers just happen to be our focus. Let’s talk if you need:
- thought leadership articles
- blog posts
- website content
- knowledge base articles and support content
I want to work with you. Now what?
Great! Simply book a free discovery call to get started.
With our ebook writing service, you can:
- attract more leads and drive more sales with high-converting ebooks, guides and white papers
- free up your team to work on other strategic marketing initiatives
- prove your value to your organization with excellent content marketing results
Make it happen. We can help.